Half-Life Fallout: Back from the dead. - Half-Life Fallout

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Back from the dead. Oh no! Chompy is back!

Doer

#1 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:14 AM

Posted Image

*Chomp sits in a chair and straightens out his tie with a friendly smile*

That's right Ladies and Gentlemen. Chomp is back...

Of course you remember Chomp, I'm the lovable rascal! Although not loved by some but that's their loss. ^_^

I've taken a short break from these forums for sometime since I was exiled for voicing my opinions. That and I can admit I was off my hinges as so to speak. I suppose you've been wondering what has happened to me. Here's a brief synopsis:

I posted a simple manifesto declaring multiple views I had on this site's principals. This was in the Site Discussion forum. Of course this was to be viewed by all members, staff and administration on this site. Some accepted the manifesto, others didn't.

The one's who chose not to accept my revelation were immediately compelled to voice themselves back at me in a not so subtle manner. Frankly, it got quite ugly... However the others who did join me in my little rebellion were firm supporters and not just humoring me. You see they gave prime examples to support my findings.

For the people who disliked me: I was thrown into exile for a period of time.

But now, I am re-entering HLFallout society. I may NOT be as active as I have been in the past but I will still nonetheless be an active member.

I still have to get re-acclimated with the forums. Seeing as how some of the response layout has changed a bit. I'm shocked Bond actually took the initiative to change somethings. I will also be challenging Bond's decisions more than I did before on the forums so keep a stern eye on that. Apparently when you talk to him via e-mail and private messages he doesn't like to talk back at all.

But anyway it's nice to be back and we'll see what happens.

So now I give you Chomp VERSION 2.

Now keep in mind version 2 doesn't necessarily mean all good things. It just means A CHANGE. A change from the original version.

Oh and I know the mods will frown upon this being posted here but I felt obligated to post it here. Seeing as how some spectacular and controversial events have happened within the sanctuary of Site Discussion. But, it's rough...

Thank you for reading and it's good to see SOME of you. Not all of you.

^_^
This is my signature.

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#2 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:26 AM

You left? damn
*ego trip*

A little Reminder shall we?

#3 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:26 AM

Hey nice to see you again man! Being back from the dead is always a great feeling.

Mass Murderer of Billions or Possibly Trillions of NPCs

#4 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:29 AM

that picture makes me laugh too hard

welcome back
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the World xxxxxxxxxXBL:Dandan Manchild sssssss Steam ID: WARPED

#5 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:32 AM

You must be some kind of full of yourself to announce your return in your own thread. Are you expecting some kind of overwhelming welcome? Or is this another powertrip where you feel like some sort of badass for posting things on an internet forum again. If you're gonna make a return, just return, don't pat yourself on the back for some nonexistant achievement.
Posted Image
"Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?" "I don't know."

Doer

#6 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:38 AM

View PostLambda, on May 4 2007, 01:32 AM, said:

You must be some kind of full of yourself to announce your return in your own thread. Are you expecting some kind of overwhelming welcome? Or is this another powertrip where you feel like some sort of badass for posting things on an internet forum again.

Now everyone, as you can see here this is NOT one of the people that is good to see. Apparently, Lambda hasn't given up the likes of his angry mood swings towards certain members. He's worse than a ******* woman during her time of the month.

I do what has to be done. "By any means necessary."
This is my signature.

#7 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:41 AM

View PostChomp(V2.0), on May 4 2007, 12:38 AM, said:

Now everyone, as you can see here this is NOT one of the people that is good to see. Apparently, Lambda hasn't given up the likes of his angry mood swings towards certain members. He's worse than a ******* woman during her time of the month.

Oh boy, the 'revolutionary' of an internet forum. You know why I have a problem with you? Because you think that sitting behind your computer screen ignoring some forum's rules makes you a 'rebel'. Its an insult to those who actually risk their lives to better the world by fighting something. Grow up, wil you. You're worse than those Digg kids who posted that HD-DVD key to 'revolt' against Digg.
Posted Image

#8 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:41 AM

View PostChomp(V2.0), on May 3 2007, 11:38 PM, said:

You have got to be JOKING!

Doer

#9 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:43 AM

View PostLambda, on May 4 2007, 01:41 AM, said:

Oh boy, the 'revolutionary' of an internet forum. You know why I have a problem with you? Because you think that sitting behind your computer screen ignoring some forum's rules makes you a 'rebel'.

Oh give me a break. I just gave you a valid excuse to despise me during my manifesto. I felt it was needed. Before that you hated me for no reason. Only because I said I disliked iPods. I'm finally glad you can loathe me with a valid reason.

Its an insult to those who actually risk their lives to better the world by fighting something. Grow up, wil you.

There's a fine line between rebelling/fighting about something and a joke. For me, this whole fiasco is just strictly entertainment for me.

You're worse than those Digg kids who posted that HD-DVD key to 'revolt' against Digg.

You'll have to familiarize me with that particular subject. I do not frequent Digg.

View PostNight Rider, on May 4 2007, 01:41 AM, said:

You have got to be JOKING!

If you had bothered to read my first post I said I was off my hinges. But anyway I'm glad I said what I said. It was worth it. In fact it was great. I enjoyed every minute of what happened in that thread. I'm surprised though, I thought it was burnt to the ground.
This is my signature.

#10 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:44 AM

FIGHT THE POWER OF HLF BY PUTTING MALCOLM X INTO MY SIG BECUSE I'M A REBEL!
Posted Image

Something witty goes here

#11 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:45 AM

Why don't you guys get over yourselves and your pettiness and just welcome him back? Does everything on this site always have to be a ******* competition to see who can be the biggest dickhead? Besides, I'd always win.

You know who this is directed to.
Posted Image
Yoggs AKA The Blue Baller
"I think the one-on-one between Arnold and the Predator in the last 20 minutes or so qualifies as certified Special Forces training."

#12 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:46 AM

View PostChomp(V2.0), on May 3 2007, 11:43 PM, said:

If you had bothered to read my first post I said I was off my hinges. But anyway I'm glad I said what I said. It was worth it. In fact it was great. I enjoyed every minute of what happened in that thread. I'm surprised though, I thought it was burnt to the ground.

I was merely commenting on the fact that you had been banned (w/e) for flaming, and you're doing it again.

G-Man Personal Aid

#13 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:47 AM

I used to think you were nice, but you gotta get over yourself. You are not the second coming of Christ, and stop acting like a martyr. This stuff with the
"I do what needs to be done" doesn't make you look badass. What "needs" to be done on an internet forum? HLFallout isn't some country in need of revolutionizing, but a place to hang out. Sure, it's not always buttsex and lollipops, but it's good enough for me.
Posted Image

#14 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:47 AM

View PostYoggs, on May 4 2007, 12:45 AM, said:

Why don't you guys get over yourselves and your pettiness and just welcome him back? Does everything on this site always have to be a ******* competition to see who can be the biggest dickhead? Besides, I'd always win.

You know who this is directed to.

If its me, se below post, if not, disreguard:

I'm going to treat him the same way that I treated him when he left if he's gonna come back here with the same problem as before. I would have NO problem whatsoever if he had not come back preaching the same garbage as before. Especially if he makes himself out to be some sort of hero 'saving' AN INTERNET FORUM from tyranny...
Posted Image

Citadel Elite Guard

#15 Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:50 AM

View Posth0t_sauc3, on May 3 2007, 10:47 PM, said:

Sure, it's not always buttsex and lollipops, but it's good enough for me.

If it were, it would be even better.

Back on "topic". Truthfully, I don't remember you, Chomp. Hopefully it'll be nice to have you back, but by the looks of this thread so far, it may not be so.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users