Half-Life Fallout: The Ninja's (Black Ops) and Combine Assasins - Half-Life Fallout

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Ninja's (Black Ops) and Combine Assasins Is there a link

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#1 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:25 AM

In the original Half-Life there were the Ninja's, we all know those were a pain to kill, is there a link between the ninja's and the combine assasin?? And if so, does this mean there could be a whole knew different story thrown into the half life 2? lets say there is a link, who was behind the ninja's in the original half life.. and could they be in half life 2.. so it's not just Combine Vs Resistance Vs Aliens... It could be Combine vs Resistance Vs Aliens Vs Ninja's (Black Ops).

What do you guys think?!?!
Combine Assasin

A concept picture of the Combine Assasin

Posted Image

Picture of the Female Assasin's in Half-Life (1)

World Crafter

#2 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:27 AM

Don't think so. The assasins and grunts and what have you from HL1 were all goverment. I think when the combine took over earth, the goverment was pretty much wiped out. Assasin also seems to use some combine technology (Clothing).

#3 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:29 AM

I thought that the Assasin's weren't goverment.. because they killed people like Barney, Gordon (You), and i also thought they killed Grunts??

#4 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:31 AM

i like ninjas. :): ::ph34r::
Posted Image
Posted Image

World Crafter

#5 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:31 AM

Grunts are orderd to kill Barney, Scientist and Gordon aswell. I think it went like this.
Resonance Cascade event
Grunts send in to clear it
Grunts can't hold the Xen invasion
Goverment think all grunts have become futile
They send in the Assasins to place a nuke (Opforce) to wipe out everyone and black mesa against evidence.
Making them orderd to kill Grunts aswell!

#6 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:33 AM

Hmm, ok that does seem to make sense... but i awlays thought that the assasin's were a different group of people sent into to wipe out everyone! which could also link in with the Combine.. Combine sending the Assasin's in to try and wipe everyone out.. making a path so they can get Black Mesa for themselves?!

#7 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:33 AM

the assasins came from the goverment they were supposed to kill everyone in the base duh ::ph34r::
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:35 AM

Well i forgot that lol.... Anyway since we've cleared that up.. shall we discuss about the Combine Assasin's.
I think they are either a elite trained group of people from the Resistance.. sent in with Combien suits...

#9 Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:37 AM

ninjas were in haf lfe uno cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooil ::ph34r:: ::omg:: ::lol::
Posted Image
Posted Image

Combine Elite Pilot

#10 Posted 17 July 2004 - 11:16 AM

As far as an opponent I would say they are updates of the old enemy much like Combine Soldiers are updates of human grunts.

I do hope that they have black ops people there though, which is probobly what the assassinesses are (OP4 had male black ops as well). Anyway, I can't wait to find out.

World Crafter

#11 Posted 17 July 2004 - 11:16 AM

Uhm... I see hl2 addict... That's a very intressting theory you got there buddy.
I think the Combine Assasins are just a seperate kind of combine, the Metro Police and Soldiers are the male citizens they converted, and the assasins the female or something...

Combine Elite Pilot

#12 Posted 17 July 2004 - 11:18 AM

Also note their gun. Anyone else think they will be snipers?

#13 Posted 17 July 2004 - 11:23 AM

Yeah i think they will be snipers...

City 17 Civilian

#14 Posted 17 July 2004 - 12:12 PM

As crazy as it sound's I thought the combine were going to be alien controlled :w00t

World Crafter

#15 Posted 17 July 2004 - 12:15 PM

Depends. Maybe another Xen force. Combine itelf could just be alien...

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users