• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Continue that story

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#1 Posted 06 March 2005 - 03:38 PM

It's been so long since we've had a continue that story thread, I loved these kind of threads.

Rules
Posts must be more than 5 lines long.
Don't post stupid additions to the story.
If you are going to post a part of the story, post something like "I'm posting, no one else post" then edit your post when you have finished your part of the story.

Well that's all the rules I can think of at the moment, so here it goes.

It had been so long since I had held a gun, I picked it up off of the table, and it felt as if something missing from my body had just been reconnected, I felt a surge of energy flow through my body. I just loved the adrenaline. I put my belt on and loaded it with grenades. I picked up another gun and placed it in my jacket. I was ready, I lifted opened the door and walked out into the desolate city, my jacket wavering in the wind. It was time.

G-Man Personal Aid

#2 Posted 07 March 2005 - 08:59 PM

It had been so long since I had held a gun, I picked it up off of the table, and it felt as if something missing from my body had just been reconnected, I felt a surge of energy flow through my body. I just loved the adrenaline. I put my belt on and loaded it with grenades. I picked up another gun and placed it in my jacket. I was ready, I lifted opened the door and walked out into the desolate city, my jacket wavering in the wind. It was time.

As I walked down the street, I noticed something. Something....odd. There was no one, anywhere. All the shops were closed, boarded up, windows broken. Just yesterday this street had been a bristling centre of human activity, but now....now it was different, something was wrong. Very, very wrong. I kept walking down the street, checking out the rest of the city, and sure enough it was all the same. Then I saw a shadow darting in the alleyway. I took out my pistol and followed it.....

Citadel Elite Guard

#3 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:12 PM

The smell hit me first. A rank stench of bloody gore filled my nostrils, something from that smell impacted on the very basis of my soul. I couldn't control myself any more, my eyes watered and I felt faint, my stomach was churning, I started to cough and splutter, on my knees, emptying myself onto the dirty cement.

After spitting the vile taste out of my mouth and removing the flecks of solid from my trousers I looked up, and then I felt like vomiting again at the sight before me.

EDIT: Just keep posting the story guys, ignore him.

Banned

Icon

#4 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:14 PM

The Bruce, on Mar 7 2005, 02:59 PM, said:

As I walked down the street, I noticed something. Something....odd. There was no one, anywhere. All the shops were closed, boarded up, windows broken. Just yesterday this street had been a bristling centre of human activity, but now....now it was different, something was wrong. Very, very wrong. I kept walking down the street, checking out the rest of the city, and sure enough it was all the same. Then I saw a shadow darting in the alleyway. I took out my pistol and followed it.....

Long it was of the local butcher it had been, his shadow but a thin reminder of what had been, his corspe was thick and his skin ashrew, his heart cut open, lungs hanging from his crowbar. Who could have done this why and when? Then it occured to me I was no alone for out of sky blue came the striders firing from afar. What could I do? I ducked in to a store way and reached for the RPG and fired rounds like crazy hoping that it would die, but alas fate seemed to fail me as it fired for its fifth time what seemed straight and true......
Basically Redneckwithguns vs. Me. Who is the coolest?

#5 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:19 PM

Well the major piont would be that mr.amphibian said that he was posting. If you'd read the rules of the thread you would be aware of what that means: If you are going to post a part of the story, post something like "I'm posting, no one else post" then edit your post when you have finished your part of the story.

G-Man Personal Aid

#6 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:26 PM

The smell hit me first. A rank stench of bloody gore filled my nostrils, something from that smell impacted on the very basis of my soul. I couldn't control myself any more, my eyes watered and I felt faint, my stomach was churning, I started to cough and splutter, on my knees, emptying myself onto the dirty cement.

After spitting the vile taste out of my mouth and removing the flecks of solid from my trousers I looked up, and then I felt like vomiting again at the sight before me.

Before me I saw something that no human could ever imagine, not the sickest of the sick. This was something truly disgusting, something truly monsterous. I couldn't move, my legs were frozen in place, I didn't know what to do. I did the only thing I could think of, I screamed. Upon hearing the sound of my voice, the....thing in front of me stood up really fast, turned around and ran. I just sat there, stupified, wondering what in the world was going on, and why it was scared of such a thing. Holding my nose, I decided to run after it, curious about where it would take me....

Banned

Icon

#7 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:37 PM

The Bruce, on Mar 7 2005, 03:26 PM, said:

Before me I saw something that no human could ever imagine, not the sickest of the sick. This was something truly disgusting, something truly monsterous. I couldn't move, my legs were frozen in place, I didn't know what to do. I did the only thing I could think of, I screamed. Upon hearing the sound of my voice, the....thing in front of me stood up really fast, turned around and ran. I just sat there, stupified, wondering what in the world was going on, and why it was scared of such a thing. Holding my nose, I decided to run after it, curious about where it would take me....

Through many streets and beyond I followed it through as keeping distance between us. I finally lost it across the city after stoping to catch my breath then did I hear a sound, a sound of old ere before this thing had come, the noise of a heavy duty diesl truck. As if the Lord God himself came I ran toward that truck seeing our National Guard followed by what seemed an endless line of tanks, soldiers, APC's. Overhead I watched our fighter pilots flying, looking for a fight. Brave they were but for it was all for naught, they not knowning what was coming marched on.........

Banned

Icon

#8 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:47 PM

Marching on they went all brave and true, then came the first explosion. It rocked the lead tank while knocking me to the ground. Then firing their weapons with accuracy the first of these "things" were felled. But one by one the tanks were knocked out, the soldiers killed by something more dreadful than anything I have seen, when this bullet hit their bodies, they started coughing up blood, then one by one they turned a greenish color as of sick and then died. The fighters I heard earlier overhead came screaming in as a hawk about to catch his prey..................

As if!

#9 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:49 PM

yawn.
Posted Image
Xbox Live: Z0RiN
"Doom 4"
...and uhh, Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe..in the face. His body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen.

G-Man Personal Aid

#10 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:51 PM

well, this thread has gone to waste

Citadel Elite Guard

#11 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:51 PM

Can we delete kuklish's posts? No offense, but you've completely changed the subject and pace of the story, and you've double posted... and you've made some crazy stuff up which makes the story less believeable...

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#12 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:52 PM

lol nobody wants to continue the story after kuklish
Posted Image
Rock. Robot Rock.

G-Man Personal Aid

#13 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

mr.amphibian, on Mar 7 2005, 04:51 PM, said:

Can we delete kuklish's posts? No offense, but you've completely changed the subject and pace of the story, and you've double posted... and you've made some crazy stuff up which makes the story less believeable...

definately

As if!

#14 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:55 PM

Snak3st, on Mar 7 2005, 03:52 PM, said:

lol nobody wants to continue the story after kuklish

haha yeah he's not a good writer.
Posted Image
Xbox Live: Z0RiN
"Doom 4"
...and uhh, Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe..in the face. His body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen.

Citadel Elite Guard

#15 Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:57 PM

Someone should just post on from Bruce's last post.

Sorry kuklish, don't take it too hard, but you weren't born to be a writer.

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users