Half-Life Fallout: How to Re-install steam games?? - Half-Life Fallout

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How to Re-install steam games??

Metro. Enforcer

#1 Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:54 AM

I went into the properties of CS:S through steam and "Deleted game content" I am now re-loading it through steam.
The reason im doing this is because I stupidly downloaded some of the "new" maps people are making and I think it screwed up some of my textures.. (Unless you all have a dif floor texture in the tunnel in De_Dust. What Ive noticed though, is that none of the files inside the Counterstike Source Beta folder dissapeared... Anyone know how to completely uninstall and reinstall CS:S??

Combine Trooper

#2 Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:57 AM

the only way i know of is to totally get rid of steam and then re-install it

Alien Slave

#3 Posted 01 September 2004 - 06:22 AM

just delete the files you think are fubar, and then run the game. steam should replace whats missing, id assume

City 17 Civilian

#4 Post icon  Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

Dude, shouldn't you just right click on it, select :Delete Local Content then when that happens, just reinstall the game?
I think you need to just try things out b4 coming running to a forum and if you don't, then ill beat you over the head with a crowbar like this: :whack :devil so next time, just keep your cool. It might be a good idea to check out steam support as well :): Ok, so chill out! REMEMBER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU OTHERWISE! :whack :whack :whack

Mr. Frost

#5 Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:23 PM

LMAO. You do realize this thread is like four years old? :):

Edit: Way too many emoticons too.

#6 Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:23 PM

That's great. This thread is 4 years old.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users