Half-Life Fallout: Valve (Steam) Customer Support phone number? - Half-Life Fallout

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Valve (Steam) Customer Support phone number?

City 17 Civilian

#1 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:17 PM

You are probably at this page because you are looking for a direct Steam number, unfortunately Valve Software only provide support through their online Steam Support service for any and all Steam problems. We at Half-Life Fallout have quite a few technical people on these forums who would be more than happy to help you out, if its steam related we have probably come across it and resolved it in our time. Register and post your problems in this forum to get back on the road to Steam glory.

https://support.steampowered.com/

kFc

----
I'm am trying to get ahold of steam support in regards to an issue with my old steam account.. yet i can't seem to be able to find a phone number to call AT ALL! Most companys will have a phone number, so i'm sure valve has one..

Does anyone know if there is a phone number or not?? and if so could you PLEASE list it for me?

Thanks
Ted

Gordon Freeman's Personal Aid

#2 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

Why don't you just email them.

City 17 Civilian

#3 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

View PostHumbug, on Jun 11 2007, 05:24 PM, said:

Why don't you just email them.

I did email them 4 times now in the past 2 weeks and still nothing, would rather talk to them to better explain the situation anyway

#4 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:30 PM

View PostKmartian, on Jun 11 2007, 11:56 PM, said:

I did email them 4 times now in the past 2 weeks and still nothing, would rather talk to them to better explain the situation anyway

I have heard in the past that they take a while to reply but they always do reply.

Combine Elite Pilot

#5 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:30 PM

I doubt they will have a number. If there was a contact number for support they would have to have a call centre etc cos they would probably get a load of calls. Looks like email is your only option.
Posted Image

Freedom Fighter

#6 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:33 PM

Not that hard to find a phone number on their main website. Took me maybe 30 sec. :8

Telephone:
425-889-9642

FAX:
425-827-4843 ( just in case you needed that too)

Now they might just tell you to email them for customer service/support so good luck when you call.

Moderator Emeritus

#7 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:38 PM

You need to submit a support ticket to Valve. You will not get anywhere by calling them.
Posted Image

#8 Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:39 PM

Good work Trikky.

Kmartian, make sure you ask for Mr. Newell.

21st Century Schizoid Man

#9 Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

you dont want it, trust me. i tried calling them once, and it sucks MONDO balls.
Posted Image

#10 Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:39 PM

View PostKmartian, on Jun 11 2007, 07:17 PM, said:

I'm am trying to get ahold of steam support in regards to an issue with my old steam account.. yet i can't seem to be able to find a phone number to call AT ALL! Most companys will have a phone number, so i'm sure valve has one..

Does anyone know if there is a phone number or not?? and if so could you PLEASE list it for me?

Thanks
Ted

You need to start a support ticket. Also if you keep submitting the same problem multiple times over, they will mark it as spam and ignore it.

City 17 Civilian

#11 Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

View PostKmartian, on Jun 11 2007, 01:26 PM, said:

I tried to buy Fallout 3 yesterday to be told that my card was declined. My card company said everything was fine & that they had put a hold on my $50 & not to click the purchase button again.

I've created a ticked with support & haven't heard anything.

I called the phone number someone here posted & left a message with them (they said someone would contact me within 48 hrs).

Did they ever help you?

Also, the voice on their system is the professor from Half-Life, very cool.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users