What is it?
The latest entry in the light-gun rails shooter franchise House of the Dead. It's a prequel.
What makes it so special?
It's ditching the spooky corny horror theme and going for an epic Grindhouse / Planet Terror theme.
Any other cool ******* you can tell me?
Sure, why not.
Survival horror as its never been seen before! A pulp-style take on the classic SEGA light-gun shooter series. Back when the famous Agent G was still fresh out of the academy, he teamed up with hard-boiled bad-******* Agent Washington to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little did they know what blood-soaked mutant horror would await them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City.
* Pulp Funk Horror. Zombie cool, one of the most popular shooter classics injected with a whole new retro b-movie look.
* An utterly in-your-face zombie-dismembering blast. Non-stop light-gun style action on Wii, blow apart zombies for high-score thrills.
* Superb co-op action on Wii. Bring a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the meanest characters in video gaming.
* Relentless, gore-drenched, over-the-top action. Only the coolest, most cold-hearted agents going to keep his head against the zombie flood. Use Slow-Mofo Time to make the perfect head-popping shot and Evil Eye to spot moments of opportunity thatll send the whole environment up in flames.
* Wiimote reactions. Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive Wii-controls. Shuck a shotgun and when the zombies get too close, pistol whip jaws off or cave some heads in with the stock of your pump-action all in stomach-churning close-up
Wait, what about some footage?
Way ahead of you.
Anything else cool about the game?
The intro to each chapter comes with a comical 'trailer poster', and they rock.
I don't know...it feels like it's missing something...
How about the pre-order pacakge that comes with two Hand Cannon shells and a prelude comic so graphic EB Games Australia refuse to sell it?
Ok, I'm sold. This is too badass. Where can I get it?
On Wii, early-mid February.