Half-Life Fallout: Diablo 3 beta - Half-Life Fallout

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Diablo 3 beta

Combine Elite Pilot

#1 Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:54 PM

Anyone currently playing the beta and want to share :) I'd like to get some hands on time with this game :D

Hupsakee!

Icon

#2 Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:59 PM

Whoa, talk about a shot in the dark.

Sorry, I'd like to help you, but I'm currently in the same predicament. I have the client, but can't do anything with it. Life is unfair.
Posted Image
A Vvaardenfell sunset

Combine Elite Pilot

#3 Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:00 PM

Haha I know right... I've been messing with the login bypass and just googling at the character creation screen. It isn't helping me at all though, just makes me want to play more!

Lolicopter Pilot

#4 Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:45 AM

Pay attention to this site: http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/

As soon as a crack is available, they'll be the first to have it.

When the StarCraft II beta client became available it was cracked within a few weeks.
Posted Image
XBOX Live/Steam - Crusty Magic
PSN - Crusty_Magic

Combine Elite Pilot

#5 Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

Yeah I'm sitting on the irc reading what they are doing. It's kind of interesting. I guess it's either play a cracked version that probably won't have any mobs/spells/npcs. OR get lucky and receive a closed beta key by pure random selection.haha

Citadel Elite Guard

#6 Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:14 AM

im eagerly awaiting a beta key for this and for path of exile . neither have came and probably never will.

G-Man Personal Aid

#7 Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

Blizzard announces Diablo III open beta weekend.

We're pleased to announce the Diablo III open beta weekend, which offers open access to all players with a valid Battle.net account! Beginning this Friday everyone is invited to log in and help us put the game and servers through their paces in this three day stress test as we march toward the game's release on May 15.

You can begin downloading the Diablo III client right now!
From Friday, April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PDT (noon), until Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT you'll be able to log in, team up with friends, and play each of the five heroic classes to level 13 as you fight to save the world from the impending demonic invasion. -Blizzard

Posted Image

Throwing feces at your screen.

#8 Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Guess I should check that out.
Posted Image
SPAAAACEEE!

#steamid: stfutnx

Citadel Elite Guard

#9 Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

View PostMonkeh, on 20 April 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

Guess I WILL check that out IMMEDIATELY.

yea you should

Dark Souls GOTY

Icon

#10 Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

BETA starts in 30 minutes!

Posted Image
<Brumisator> dr matta is starting to act more and mor like the retarded part of gui's brain when he posts
[HLF]GUI: Seeing your name in red brings nothing but shadows to my dark soul. you will ruin this site. humanity. will burn.
EatChildren: oh god not dr matta what have we done

G-Man Personal Aid

#11 Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Too many users trying to all login at the same time. Is causing the severs to overload. So, it's going to be a while till most of us can get in.
Posted Image

I am a Lie

Icon

#12 Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

the installer won't even work for me, it keeps crashing a second after i double click it.

rage
Posted Image

The Scotsman - Moderator Emeritus

#13 Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Going to try this out, although I don't plan on buying it anytime soon since GW2 is holding my attention more. It should bring back D2 memories.
My old HLFallout username was"Kintaro"
FORMER HLF STAFF 30/08/2009 - 12/05/2012

G-Man Personal Aid

#14 Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

For those of us who are getting errors.

The open beta has begun and we've been extremely successful in that we've already managed to break a few things. We've capped the open beta concurrency until we can resolve some stability and service issues, and until it's resolved you will likely see an Error 37 when attempting to log in.

Error 12 - This is an error we're still investigating, but should only be appearing for Korean accounts which are not able to participate in the open beta. If you do not have a Korean account, we're still investigating this issue but suspect it may simply be due to the Battle.net Account services being slammed by the high volume of traffic or a communication issue between the game and account services. Error 3003 - Click Options, under Account change your region to The Americas. The open beta is only being held on US hardware. Error 315300 - Ensure you're using your Battle.net account email address to log in, and not your BattleTag. The BattleTag is an in-game nickname, not your account name.
-Bashiok
Posted Image

G-Man Personal Aid

#15 Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Since it won't let me in, I'm currently exploring the login screen to see what it has to offer. Turns out it's not that much.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users