Half-Life Fallout: Steam Not Working - Half-Life Fallout

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Steam Not Working Games not installing

City 17 Civilian

#1 Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:31 AM

Hi guys I come across this forum when looking how to fix my steam problem looks like a good place to post. So I recently got a new computer for gaming so I transferred my steam games from my old one via USB the whole folder. My Games are Black Ops and MW3 so I did that then logged into steam then clicked to play Black Ops it worked but then MW3 needed to update. I have always had trouble with Steam updates there never fast but anyway I clicked to start the update but there was no download speed it was 0Bytes per second so it never updated so I looked everywhere for a solution to the problem and tried a lot of things you know deleting stuff in Steam folder. Then I talked to someone that said try completely deleting steam and the games and re installing them so I did that Installed steam again. Now when I put say Black Ops disc in a try and install it it gets right to the last bar of the installation and doesn't do anything like I left it overnight and still was on the last bar. Same with MW3 except it stopped at about halfway. I was hoping you guys could help me out I've tried a lot of things but none have worked so far. I've emailed steam haven't got a reply but usually there info isn't helpful. Thanks Guys

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users