- 40 million accounts registered. Doesn't mean they're all being used, of course. I know I've got about four myself due to assorted login-forgetting and review code registering issues and LAN gaming sessions, for instance.
- Year-on-year sales increased by over 100%, for the seventh year running. Blimey!
- Simultaneous users topped 5 million during December. Partly due to the holiday sale, Skyrim and MW3, I think.
- Served over 780 petabytes of data; twice that of 2010. I don't know how many megabytes a petabyte is, but I presume it's a lot.
- Chat Faliszek consumed over 900 live dogs during the development of Portal 2.
Head on over to RPS for more details